Gateway Real Estate AG

  • WKN: A0JJTG
  • ISIN: DE000A0JJTG7
  • Land: Deutschland

Nachricht vom 08.07.2021 | 17:04

Gateway Real Estate AG: Release according to Article 111c of the AktG [the German Stock Corporation Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Gateway Real Estate AG / Release of an announcement according to Article 111c of the AktG [the German Stock Corporation Act]
08.07.2021 / 17:04
Dissemination of a Related Party Transactions announcement transmitted by DGAP - a service of EQS Group AG.
The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.

Gateway Real Estate AG acquires land for predominantly residential development in Leipzig
 

Berlin, July 8, 2021. Gateway Real Estate AG (WKN A0JJTG / ISIN DE000A0JJTG7) ("Gateway") acquires land for predominantly residential development in resource-saving wood construction method in Leipzig. To this end, the company has today concluded a purchase agreement with Imfarr Beteiligungs GmbH ("Imfarr") and SN Beteiligungen Holding AG ("SNBH") for the acquisition of their shares (Imfarr 50% each, SNBH 39.9% each, together 89.9% each) in Virtus Sechsundzwanzig Beteiligungs GmbH and Baufeld 23 Entwicklungs GmbH.

The purchase price amounts to approx. 54,000 EUR with simultaneous assumption of the proportionate loan liabilities in the amount of approx. EUR 210 million. The property subject to purchase offers potential for the development of a total of around 320,000 sqm of floor space.

According to the assessment of the management board of Gateway, the conditions of the acquisition are in line with the market on the basis of comparative prices for properties of a similar type, size, condition, development potential and location.

The closing of the share purchase is still subject to conditions precedent and is scheduled for the first quarter of 2022 at the latest.

SNBH is a related party to Gateway according to section 111a German Stock Corporartion Act (Aktiengesetz; AktG), as the company is controlled by Norbert Ketterer, the current major shareholder (last voting rights notification as of 07th May 2020: 66.24%) and chairman of the supervisory board of Gateway. In addition, Jan Hendrik Hedding, an additional supervisory board member of Gateway, holds the office of director at SNBH. Against this background, Norbert Ketterer and Jan Hendrik Hedding did not participate in today's resolution of Gateway's Supervisory Board.
 

Contact

Sven Annutsch
Hardenbergstr. 28a
10623 Berlin
T +49 (0) 30 40 363 47 - 0
F +49 (0) 30 40 363 47 99
E-Mail: sven.annutsch@gateway-re.de



08.07.2021 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases.
Archive at www.dgap.de



show this

IPO im Fokus

MIT SICHERHEIT AUFS PARKETT. UNSER BÖRSENGANG ZUR WACHSTUMSBESCHLEUNIGUNG

ISIN: DE000A3CM708
Grundkapital (vor IPO): 3.120.000 EUR
Angebotene Aktien: bis zu 690.000 Aktien
Zeichnungsfrist: 11.10.2021 bis voraus. 25.10.2021
Bookbuildingspanne: 3,30 bis 3,60 Euro
Börse: Börse Düsseldorf

Rechtlich maßgeblicher Wertpapierprospekt auf sdm-se.de

Event im Fokus

Termine 2021

10. Juni 2021:Fachkonferenz Immobilien

14./15. Juli 2021: Fachkonferenzen Beteiligungsgesellschaften & Consumer/Leisure

13./14. Oktober 2021: Fachkonferenzen Finanzdienstleistungen/Technologie

10./11. November 2021: Fachkonferenzen Software/IT & Branchenmix

„Je nach aktueller Covid-19 Situation und den bestehenden Vorschriften für Versammlungen entscheidet sich ca. 5 Wochen vor dem Termin, in welcher Form die Konferenzen stattfinden.“

GBC im Fokus

Börsengang sdm SE: Attraktives Investment

Der Sicherheitsdienstleister sdm SE führt derzeit einen Börsengang am Primärmarkt der Börse Düsseldorf durch. Die Mittel des Börsengangs sollen die Wachstumsstrategie finanzieren und die Ertragskraft deutlich steigern. Im Rahmen unseres DCF-Bewertungsmodells haben wir einen fairen Unternehmenswert (Post Money) zum Ende des Geschäftsjahres 2022 in Höhe von 15,23 Mio. € bzw. 4,09 € je sdm-Aktie ermittelt. Unter einem Preis von 3,50 € pro Aktie sehen wir sdm als ein attraktives Investment und stufen die Aktie mit dem Rating „Kaufen“ ein.

News im Fokus

PUMA SE: PUMAs anhaltende Markendynamik und operative Flexibilität führen zu starkem Umsatz- und EBIT-Wachstum im dritten Quartal

27. Oktober 2021, 08:00

Aktueller Webcast

TRATON SE

Pressekonferenz – Zwischenmitteilung 9M 2021 - Webcast

28. Oktober 2021

Aktuelle Research-Studie

Original-Research: GBC Insider Focus Index (von GBC AG): GBC Insider Focus Index

27. Oktober 2021