- WKN: 511170
- ISIN: DE0005111702
- Land: Deutschland
Nachricht vom 15.10.2021 | 10:44
zooplus AG: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
Notification of Major Holdings
1. Details of issuer
2. Reason for notification
3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation
4. Names of shareholder(s)
holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.
5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached:
6. Total positions
7. Details on total positions
a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec. 33, 34 WpHG)
b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 38 (1) no. 1 WpHG
b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 38 (1) no. 2 WpHG
8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation
9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 34 para. 3 WpHG
(only in case of attribution of voting rights in accordance with Sec. 34 para. 1 sent. 1 No. 6 WpHG)
Date of general meeting:
Holding total positions after general meeting (6.) after annual general meeting:
10. Other explanatory remarks:
|End of News||DGAP News Service|
GBC im Fokus
IGEA Pharma N.V. Realignment to CBD extraction
The goal is to become the quality and cost leader in the field of CBD in Europe. To this end, a GMP pharma compliant plant is being built in Switzerland. The supercritical CO2 extraction process is to be used to achieve the highest standard of quality. The CBD market is growing strongly and with the focus on quality leadership and pure extraction, IGEA Pharma's new business model should be able to occupy an attractive niche market. With the proprietary supercritical CO2-extraction technology, other markets such as vanilla, rose or rosemary can be developed in the medium term. Based on our DCF model, we have determined a fair value of € 1.05 (CHF 1.13) per share and assign a BUY rating.
Der AKTIONÄR News
30. November 15:26 Neue Sorgen: BioNTech und Moderna geraten unter Druck
30. November 15:30 Buffetts Milliarden-Wette: Nubank-IPO kleiner als erwartet
30. November 16:04 Deutsche Telekom: Droht hier ein neues Problem?
30. November 16:17 Global Fashion Group: Aktie mit Grusel-Chart – gibt es noch Hoffnung?
30. November 16:22 Die Nel-Aktie? Ein Kauf!
News im Fokus
Vonovia SE: Vorstandsmitglieder von Vonovia werden ihre Bezugsrechte ausüben
30. November 2021, 16:02
Capital Markets Day
08. Dezember 2021
Original-Research: clearvise AG (von First Berlin Equity Research GmbH): Buy
30. November 2021