The NAGA Group AG
- WKN: A161NR
- ISIN: DE000A161NR7
- Land: Deutschland
Nachricht vom 29.10.2018 | 11:00
The NAGA Group AG significantly increases consolidated revenues to EUR 8.1 million (previous year EUR 3.7 million) in the first half of 2018, strongly improving all earnings figures.
DGAP-News: The NAGA Group AG / Key word(s): Half Year Results
- EBITDA is spiking to EUR 2.2 million (previous year EUR - 1.2 million). The consolidated result has almost been offset by EUR -15 thousand (previous year EUR - 3.9 million).
- NAGA aims at a turnover of EUR 19 million for the total fiscal year 2018.
- Existing shareholders have informed NAGA of new lock-up agreements: almost 90% of the existing shares are subject to holding agreements for two years.
- Important milestones achieved for future growth - investments, partnerships, newly acquired customer groups and ongoing product development are successively expanding the NAGA ecosystem and thus creating significant growth potential.
Hamburg, Monday, 29 October 2018
The Hamburg-based NAGA Group AG (NAGA), a listed FinTech company, can look back on a very pleasing operating performance in the first half of 2018. At the corporate level, the group succeeded in more than doubling sales revenues, from EUR 3.7 million to EUR 8.1 million. At EUR 2.2 million (previous year: EUR 1.2 million), NAGA has also generated a significantly improved result before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA), and at EUR -15 thousand (after EUR - 3.9 million), a substantial increase of the result for the period. Concurrently, equity increased from EUR 20.3 to EUR 46.4 million.
In spite of current market events (especially in the blockchain-/crypto-sector), NAGA is aiming at a turnover of approximately EUR 19 million for the fiscal year 2018, and thus a continuation of the positive trend.
The major shareholders of the NAGA Group AG, which together hold almost 90% of the total of 40,203,582 shares, have undertaken by contractual agreements with a qualified third party not to divest of their shares for a period of two years without prior consent.
Executive Director Yasin Sebastian Qureshi: "We are proud that all key personell and early-stage investors are expressing their strong commitment to NAGA through their voluntary extension of the lock-up."
Further measures in the area of investor relations will be implemented from November onwards. Participation in various investor and analyst conferences, initially with a focus on the DACH region, is thus planned.
- In the first half of the year, NAGA acquired 25% of company shares in easyfolio GmbH, Frankfurt am Main, and as an anchor shareholder is supporting the technological advancement of easyfolio with a special focus on the use of blockchain technology.
- An important strategic partner was won with the publicly listed Mybucks S.A. Mybucks opens up NAGA's access to around 1.5 million existing customers, along with significant additional potential in emerging markets. Integration work with Mybucks is in full swing, with Mybucks' interest being based on the possibilities of the NAGA WALLET. This blockchain-based digital purse gives its customers immediate access to all cryptocurrencies and offers solutions for payment transactions, a significant advantage in regions with very limited access to banks.
- NAGA MARKETS, NAGA's online broker, is also growing. 180 new markets (countries and territories) have been newly added. Almost all countries of the world from which one can trade are now connected to the NAGA network.
- Further increasing attention to the services and solutions of NAGA is to be achieved by substantial investments in marketing measures. To this end, an exclusive partnership with Hamburgs soccer club HSV and a cooperation with Sky Media has been agreed and with the NAGA ACADEMY, NAGA is helping customers broaden their knowledge of financial and stock market issues.
- The NAGA CARD was recently launched, allowing transactions and cash access in three currencies (EUR, GBP and USD) via an IBAN account in a fast and reliable manner worldwide.
- It continues with the NAGA EXCHANGE, set to enter the market in November as a NAGA operated exchange for cryptocurrencies and fiat (traditional currencies). Interested customers can use a whitelist to secure exclusive access.
"As a result, the NAGA ecosystem is constantly growing, due to the existence of clearly positioned products and solutions, and further development is now flanked by targeted marketing measures", notes Benjamin Bilski, being convinced that NAGA has an excellent basis for significant growth.
THE NAGA GROUP AG:
Link THE NAGA GROUP Website: https://www.naga.com
|Company:||The NAGA Group AG|
|Neustädter Neuer Weg 22|
|Listed:||Regulated Unofficial Market in Berlin, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt (Scale), Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart, Tradegate Exchange|
|End of News||DGAP News Service|
Anleihe der German Real Estate Capital S.A. stark überdurchschnittlich attraktiv
Die Anleihe der German Real Estate Capital S.A. weist aktuell eine Effektivverzinsung von ca. 14 % auf. Da es sich hier quasi um eine Immobilien-Anleihe handelt, ist das Anleiherisiko überschaubar. Insgesamt verfügt die German Real Estate-Gruppe über 6 Objekte, 24 Bestands- und 22 Handelsobjekte, womit eine Kombination aus stetigen Einnahmen und attraktiven Entwicklerrenditen erreicht wird. Wir stufen die Anleihe als stark überdurchschnittlich attraktiv ein.
Der AKTIONÄR News
10. August 04:45 Infineon: Zukäufe, selber Übernahmekandidat oder war’s das erstmal?
09. August 14:30 Aktionär-Indizes: Starkes Momentum
09. August 07:55 DAX mit neuem Aufwärtsversuch? Aber mehrere Faktoren bremsen...
09. August 07:00 TSI-Fonds: „Big Tech“ nehmen Fahrt auf
Webcast Q2 Results 2020
14. August 2020
Original-Research: Adler Modemärkte AG (von Sphene Capital GmbH): Buy
07. August 2020