Haier Smart Home Co., Ltd.
- WKN: A2JM2W
- ISIN: CNE1000031C1
- Land: China
Nachricht vom 10.05.2019 | 16:54
Qingdao Haier Co.,Ltd.: Announcement on Implementation Result of Shareholding Increase in the Company by Persons Acting in Concert of De Facto Controller and Announcement on Asset Management Agreement in Relation to the No.4 Employee Shareholding Plan
DGAP-News: Qingdao Haier Co.,Ltd. / Key word(s): Miscellaneous/Miscellaneous
Qingdao / Shanghai / Frankfurt, May 10, 2019 - Qingdao Haier Co., Ltd. (600690.SH; 690D.GR, "Qingdao Haier" or the "Company") published a mandatory announcement in accordance with applicable trading rules of Shanghai Stock Exchange / applicable PRC laws in relation to the Announcement on Implementation Result of Shareholding Increase in the Company by Persons Acting in Concert of De Facto Controller
- Basic information on Shareholding Increase Plan: On August 2, 2018, Qingdao Haier Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") disclosed the Announcement of Qingdao Haier Co., Ltd on Shareholding Increase in the Company by Persons Acting in Concert of De Facto Controller (No. L2018-038), in which Qingdao Haichuangzhi Management Consulting Enterprise (Limited Partnership) (hereinafter referred to as "Haichuangzhi"), the person acting in concert of Haier Group Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "Haier Group") , the de facto controller, planned to increase its holding of shares of a total amount no less than RMB270 million and an accumulated total amount no more than 2% of the Company's total share capital within 12 months as of the first increase of the Current Shareholding Increase Plan.
- Implementation result of the Shareholding Increase Plan: As of the disclosing date of this Announcement, Haichuangzhi increased accumulatively its holding of 73,011,000 shares of the Company's share through the centralized bidding system of Shanghai Stock Exchange, with the type of such shares increased being A Shares, the average price being RMB14.94/share and the amount of such increase being RMB1,090,500,482 (including service charge). Haier Group and its persons acting in concert, including Haichuangzhi, held 2,576,559,148 shares of the Company in total, accounting for 40.46% of the total share capital of the Company. As of the disclosing date of this Announcement, Current Shareholding Increase Plan has been implemented.
I. Basic Information of Shareholder and Main Contents of Shareholding Increase Plan
(I). Shareholder: Haichuangzhi, the person acting in concert of Haier Group.
(II). Before the implementation of the Current Shareholding Increase Plan, Haichuangzhi held none of the Company's equity.
(III). Contents of Shareholding Increase Plan: on August 2, 2018, the Company disclosed the Announcement of Qingdao Haier Co., Ltd on Shareholding Increase in the Company by Persons Acting in Concert of De Facto Controller, as regard to the confidence in the long-term development of China's capital market and the Company's operating prospects, Haichuang Zhi plans to increase its holding of the Company's A Shares through the trading system of Shanghai Stock Exchange in next 12 months, with an accumulated increasing amount no less than RMB270 million and no more than 2% of the total shares issued by the Company. The increased shares were funded by own funds. No price range is set for this shareholding increasing, and Haichuangzhi will implement step by step the Shareholding Increase Plan according to the fluctuation of the Company's share price and the overall trend of the capital market.
II. Implementation Result of the Current Shareholding Increase Plan
As of May 9, 2019, Haichuangzhi has completed the implementation of the Shareholding Increase Plan. The details are as follows:
III. Legal Opinion on Special Verification
With regard to this shareholding increasing, King & Wood Mallesons issued a Special Verification Opinions of King & Wood Mallesons on the Shareholding Increase in the Company by Persons Acting in Concert of De Facto Controller of Qingdao Haier Co., Ltd, in which it believed that, Haichuangzhi had been qualified as the subject of this shareholding increasing; this shareholding increasing conformed to the provisions of Item (II), Paragraph II, Article 63 of the Administrative Measures on the Acquisition of Listed Companies regarding the circumstances in which it may be exempted from applying to CSRC for a takeover bid, and the Company may apply to go through share transfer and transfer registration procedures (when necessary) directly with stock exchanges or stock registration and settlement institutions; and in this shareholding increasing, the Company had fulfilled its corresponding information disclosure obligations.
IV. Other Matters
(I). The Company has, in accordance with relevant regulations, disclosed the Shareholding Increase Plan and its progress of Haichuangzhi, the person acting in concert of the de facto controller of this shareholding increasing, as detailed in related announcements disclosed by the Company (No. L2018-038, L2018-039, L2018-064, L2018-074 and L2018-076).
(II). The Company will, in accordance with relevant provisions of Stock Listing Rules of Shanghai Stock Exchange, Administrative Measures for the Acquisition of Listed Companies and Guidelines for Shareholding Increase Behaviors of Shareholders and its Persons Acting in Concert of Companies Listed in Shanghai Stock Exchange, pay continuous attention to the relevant situations of the increased shares of the Company by Haichuangzhi and fulfill its information disclosure obligations in a timely manner.
(III). The shareholder promises not to reduce its holding of the Company's shares within the legal term.
It is hereby announced.
Board of Directors of Qingdao Haier Co., Ltd.
May 10, 2019
Qingdao / Shanghai / Frankfurt, May 10, 2019 - Qingdao Haier Co., Ltd. (600690.SH; 690D.GR, "Qingdao Haier" or the "Company") furthermore published a mandatory announcement in accordance with applicable trading rules of Shanghai Stock Exchange / applicable PRC laws in relation to Asset Management Agreement with Xingzheng Asset Management in relation to "Xinzhong Qingdao Haier No. 4 employee shareholding single asset management plan". This single asset management plan mainly invests in the shares of Qingdao Haier, including but not limited to obtaining and holding the underlying stocks in a manner permitted by laws and regulations such as centralized bidding, block trades, and agreement transfer. The main contents of the asset management agreement are: 1. The parties and rights and obligations; 2. The basic situation of the asset management plan; 3. The establishment and filing of the asset management plan; 4. The investment of the entrusted assets; 5. The rights and obligations of the principal; 6, special risk tips; 7, management fees, custody fees and other related expenses; 8, trading, liquidation and termination; 9, other. Further information can be found on the Company's website under http://www.haier.net/en/investor_relations/haier/gsgg/.
|Company:||Qingdao Haier Co.,Ltd.|
|Haier Industrial Park, Laoshan District|
|Phone:||+86 532 8893 1670|
|Listed:||Regulated Market in Frankfurt (Prime Standard); Regulated Unofficial Market in Berlin, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart, Tradegate Exchange|
|EQS News ID:||810021|
|End of News||DGAP News Service|
Haier Smart Home Co.,Ltd.: Announcement on Res ...
Haier Smart Home Co.,Ltd.: Announcement on Adj ...
Haier Smart Home Co.,Ltd.: Announcement on D-s ...
Haier Smart Home Co., Ltd.: Release according ...
Haier Smart Home Co.,Ltd.: Indicative Announce ...
Fonds Research 2019: S.E.A. Asian High Yield Bond bietet attraktive Investitionschance
Auch 2019 hat die GBC AG unter der Vielzahl an Publikumsfonds neun „Fonds Champions“ herausgefiltert. Darunter auch den S.E.A. Asian High Yield Bond (ISIN: LU1138637738), der eine gute Anlagechance anbietet mit einer Strategie, die kaum reproduzierbar ist. Insbesondere vor dem Hintergrund des anhaltenden Niedrigzinsniveaus sehen wir den Anleihefonds als äußerst attraktive Investitionschance, um nachhaltige und volatilitätsarme Renditen zu erzielen. Wir haben den S.E.A. Asian High Yield Bond mit 4 von 5 Falken eingestuft.
Der AKTIONÄR News
20. August 12:34 Jetzt doch: Tesla-Jäger nimmt Fahrt auf – und beschert ...
20. August 11:15 Nordex: Bringt das die Trendwende?
20. August 10:09 BASF, SAP, Bosch und Co gründen eine Allianz – das steckt dahinter
Conference Call zu den Halbjahreszahlen 2019
16. August 2019
Original-Research: Grand City Properites (von First Berlin Equity Research GmbH): BUY
20. August 2019