- WKN: A2AJLT
- ISIN: LU1404975507
- Land: Großherzogtum Luxemburg
Nachricht vom 20.05.2019 | 15:27
MyBucks S.A.: NOTICE OF CONVENING TO AN EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS OF THE COMPANY
DGAP-News: MyBucks S.A. / Key word(s): AGM/EGM
NOTICE OF CONVENING TO AN EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS OF THE COMPANY
The board of directors of MyBucks S.A. (the Company) hereby gives notice that an extraordinary general meeting of shareholders of the Company will be held on 4 June 2019 at the registered office of the Company (i.e. 9, rue du Laboratoire, L-1911 Luxembourg), at 8:30am CET (the EGM), to deliberate on the following agenda:
1. Confirmation of the provisional appointment by the board of directors of the Company (the Board) of Mr. Timothy Nuy, born in the Netherlands, as a director of the Company and appointment of the same for a determined period ending with the annual general meeting of the shareholders of the Company to be held in respect of the financial year of the Company ending on 31 December of 2022 (the AGM 2022).
2. Confirmation of the provisional appointment by the Board of Mr. Riaan Christiaan Paul, born in South Africa, as a director of the Company and appointment of the same for a determined period ending with the AGM 2022.
3. Confirmation of the provisional appointment by the Board of Mr Willem J Oberholzer, born in South Africa as a director of the Company for a determined period ending with the annual general meeting of shareholders of the Company to be held in respect of the financial year of the Company ending on 30 June 2019.
4. Acknowledgement of the special report of the Board with respect to the increase of the authorised capital of the Company and decision to increase the authorised capital of the Company from its current amount of seven million five hundred thousand Euro (EUR 7,500,000.-) up to one hundred and seven million two hundred eighty-four thousand three hundred and eighty-seven Euro (EUR 107,284,387.-).
5. Subsequent amendment of Article 6 paragraphs 2 to 5 of the articles of association of the Company (the Articles of Association) which shall henceforth read as follows:
"The Authorised Capital of the Company is one hundred and seven million two hundred and eighty-four thousand three hundred eighty-seven euro (EUR 107,284,387.-). Without prejudice to the rights of the shareholders of the Company to increase the share capital in accordance with the provisions of the Company Law and these Articles, the Board is authorised, within the limits of the Authorised Capital, to increase the issued share capital of the Company with a maximum amount of one hundred and seven million two hundred and eighty-four thousand three hundred eighty-seven euro (EUR 107,284,387.-).
6. Amendment of the Articles of Association to include a new provision pursuant to which the delisting of the Company from the Frankfurt Stock Exchange shall require the approval of the shareholders. Accordingly, Article 15 (Power of the General Meeting) shall henceforth read as follows:
"Art. 15 Power of the General Meeting.
7. Amendment of the Articles of Association to change the financial year of the Company from the period starting on the first day of July and ending on the last day of June to a period starting on the first day of January and ending on the last day of December,so that the financial year end of the Company shall be, as of the financial year of 2019, 31 of December. Accordingly, Article 19 (Accounting Year) shall henceforth read as follows:
"Art. 19 Accounting Year.
Every share of the Company, whatever its unit value, gives the right to one vote. Fractional shares shall have no voting right.
All shareholders of the Company shall be allowed to attend the EGM, by giving proof of their identity and presentation of a share(s) certificate. Shareholders are requested to inform the Company of their intention to attend the EGM. Where a shareholder cannot attend the EGM personally it may be represented by the chairman of the meeting by granting a proxy to that person. Proxy forms and attendance registration forms are available from www.mybucks.com.
Proxies and attendance forms must be received duly completed and signed by 30 May at 6.00pm CET at the latest. Proxies and attendance forms should be sent to: MyBucks S.A. c/o Computershare Operations Center, 80249 Munich, Germany, by fax to: +49 (0)89 30903-74675, or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Board of Directors of MyBucks S.A.
|9 rue du Laboratoire|
|Phone:||+352 2088 2123|
|Fax:||+27 86 537 2010|
|Listed:||Regulated Unofficial Market in Berlin, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt (Scale), Munich, Stuttgart, Tradegate Exchange|
|EQS News ID:||813543|
|End of News||DGAP News Service|
MyBucks announces the results of the Extraordi ...
MyBucks S.A.: NOTICE OF CONVENING TO AN EXTRAO ...
MyBucks S.A. increases size of proposed capita ...
MyBucks S.A. sets date for proposed Extraordin ...
MyBucks S.A. proposes capital increase against ...
Interview im Fokus
HanseYachts: „Der ideale Zeitpunkt für den Kauf“
Die Übernahme des Katamaran-Herstellers Privilège bringt die HanseYachts AG dem Umsatzziel von 200 Mio. Euro einen bedeutenden Schritt näher. „Der Katamaran-Markt ist das derzeit am stärksten wachsende Segment im Yacht-Geschäft. Privilège ist weltweit in Preis und Qualität die Nummer eins“, so CEO Dr. Jens Gerhardt. Zudem sei der Deal ein wichtiger Faktor, um die EBITDA-Marge auf 10 bis 12 % zu steigern. Im Financial.de-Interview spricht der Konzernlenker über die aktuellsten Trends im Yacht-Geschäft, die laufende Barkapitalerhöhung sowie die Weltpremieren in Cannes.
Fonds Research 2019: S.E.A. Asian High Yield Bond bietet attraktive Investitionschance
Auch 2019 hat die GBC AG unter der Vielzahl an Publikumsfonds neun „Fonds Champions“ herausgefiltert. Darunter auch den S.E.A. Asian High Yield Bond (ISIN: LU1138637738), der eine gute Anlagechance anbietet mit einer Strategie, die kaum reproduzierbar ist. Insbesondere vor dem Hintergrund des anhaltenden Niedrigzinsniveaus sehen wir den Anleihefonds als äußerst attraktive Investitionschance, um nachhaltige und volatilitätsarme Renditen zu erzielen. Wir haben den S.E.A. Asian High Yield Bond mit 4 von 5 Falken eingestuft.
Der AKTIONÄR News
22. August 14:57 Wirecard: Bricht die Aktie nach dem Bombast-Kursziel aus?
22. August 14:34 Electronic Arts: Die günstigste Gaming-Aktie
22. August 14:20 Ist der Jetta der heilige Gral für Volkswagen?
Second Quarter 2020 Earnings Conference Call
29. August 2019
Original-Research: HELMA Eigenheimbau AG (von GBC AG): Kaufen
22. August 2019