- WKN: A2NBH2
- ISIN: SE0011614445
- Land: Deutschland
Nachricht vom 27.02.2019 | 14:01
gamigo AG: gamigo-Group achieved significant increase in revenues and earnings in 2018
DGAP-News: gamigo AG / Key word(s): Preliminary Results
gamigo corporate news
gamigo-Group achieved significant increase in revenues and earnings in 2018
- Revenues increased by 8 percent to EUR 45.3 million
- EBITDA increases to EUR 11.0 million despite M&A costs - a year-on-year increase of 56 percent
- Successful continuation of the market consolidation strategy; acquisition of Trion Worlds Inc. assets, a leading US gaming group
- Successful placement of a EUR 32 million bond with listing on NASDAQ Stockholm
- Further significant revenues and earnings growth also expected for 2019
Hamburg, 27 February 2019 - gamigo-Group ("gamigo", bond ISIN: SE0011614445), one of the leading publishers of online games in North America and Europe, looks back at a very positive financial year 2018. Consolidated revenues increased by 8 percent to EUR 45.3 million according to preliminary, unaudited figures (2017: EUR 42.1 million). Consolidated revenues increased by 26 percent in the fourth quarter to EUR 13.5 million (Q4 2017: EUR 10.7 million). Consolidated EBITDA also increased significantly by 56 percent to a total of EUR 11.0 million (2017: EUR 7.0 million). The fourth quarter EBITDA amounted to EUR 3.4 million, an increase of 112 percent compared to the same quarter of the previous year (Q4 2017: EUR 1.6 million).
gamigo's improved efficiency and also revenues in connection with the Trion acquisition that was completed in October had a positive impact on earnings, while substantial one-time transaction and M&A costs had a negative impact on earnings. Adjusted consolidated EBITDA excluding one-time costs amounted to EUR 13.4 million in 2018 (2017: EUR 10.5 million). In the fourth quarter, adjusted EBITDA increased by 147 percent to EUR 4.7 million (Q4 2017: EUR 1.9 million). EBIT also developed well and increased to EUR 2.4 million during the year 2018 compared to EUR -3.4 million in the previous year. In the fourth quarter EBIT amounted to EUR 0.8 million (Q4 2017: EUR -3.1 million). In 2018 gamigo recorded preliminary consolidated net earnings of EUR 1.6 million compared to EUR -5 million in 2017.
In October 2018 gamigo-group acquired the majority of Trion Worlds Inc's assets - a leading US gaming group. This further strengthens gamigo's market position on the international games market. gamigo also expects extensive synergies from the acquisition, which will be realized step by step through the already started integration in line with similar previous M&A transactions. The well-known online and console MMO games ArcheAge, Defiance, Rift and Trove are now also part of gamigo's game portfolio as a result of the acquisition of the Trion Worlds assets.
A further milestone for gamigo was the issue of a senior secured corporate bond of EUR 32 million in October 2018, within a total framework amount of EUR 50 million. The bond was primarily placed on the Swedish and continental European bond markets. The bonds carry a floating interest rate of 7.75 percent p.a. (above the 3-month EURIBOR, with a floor of 0.00 percent) and matures 11 October 2022. The bonds are listed on NASDAQ Stockholm and Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
Also, for 2019 gamigo plans to continue its organic and M&A growth path. Both the pipeline for new licensed games and the acquisition pipeline for further market consolidation are promising. This is the basis for further significant revenues and earnings growth in 2019.
Remco Westermann, CEO of the gamigo-Group: "We are very happy with the fiscal year 2018. However, this does not mean that we are resting on our laurels. We are on a sustainable growth path and will continue to successfully expand our market position. The acquisition of Trion World assets will give us additional revenues and a further boost in efficiency and therefore additional profitability potential."
The 2018 year-end report is available from today on gamigo AG's website in the Investors' section https://corporate.gamigo.com/investoren/. The audited 2018 consolidated financial statements are expected to be published by the end of April 2019.
This information is information that Gamigo AG is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation 596/2014 and the Securities Markets Act (2007:528). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 1:30 CET on February 27th, 2018.
About the gamigo-group:
|Phone:||+49 (0)40-411 885-0|
|Fax:||+49 (0)40-411 885-255|
|Listed:||Regulated Unofficial Market in Dusseldorf, Frankfurt; Stockholm|
|End of News||DGAP News Service|
gamigo AG acquires minority stake in Phoenix G ...
gamigo AG: gamigo with profitable revenue grow ...
gamigo AG: successfully places a tap issue of ...
gamigo AG: The gamigo Group successfully cont ...
gamigo AG; publishes its audited consolidated ...
Anleihe im Fokus
PREOS Real Estate AG
"7,5%-Wandelanleihe - Jetzt bis 04.12.19 zeichnen!"
- Emissionsvolumen: bis zu 300 Mio. EUR
- Zeichnungsfrist: 11.19. bis 04.12.2019
- ISIN: DE 000A254NA6 / WKN: A254NA
- Börsenesegment: Börse Frankfurt, Open Market
- Stückelung: 1.000 EUR
- Zinssatz (Kupon): 7,5% p.a., jährliche Zahlung
- Laufzeit: 5 Jahre
- Endfälligkeit: 09.12.2024
Anleihe im Fokus
"Anleihe - Jetzt zeichnen!"
- Emissionsvolumen: bis zu 100 Mio. EUR
- Zeichnungsfrist: 11.11. bis 04.12.2019
- ISIN: DE000A2YN3Q8 / WKN: A2YN3Q
- Börsenesegment: Börse Frankfurt, Open Market (Quotation Board)
- Stückelung / Emissionspreis: 1.000 EUR/ 100%
- Zinssatz (Kupon): 5,25 %
- Laufzeit: 5 Jahre
- Fälligkeit: 5 Jahre / 6.12.2024 (vorbehaltliche vorzeitige Rückzahlung gemäß Anleihebedingungen)
- Zinszahlung: Angebot an Inhaber der 5,625 % Schuldverschreibung 2016/2021 (WKN A2AA05, ISIN DE000A2AA055) diese in die neue Anleihe zu tauschen
- Umtauschfrist: 11.11.2019 – 29.11.2019 (18.00 Uhr)
Media and Games Invest wächst dynamisch und profitabel
Innerhalb des Konzerns Media and Games Invest sind der wachstumsstarke Game-Publisher gamigo AG sowie Unternehmen aus dem dynamischen Bereich „Digital Media“ gebündelt. Der Wachstumskurs der Gesellschaft soll sowohl auf Basis eines anhaltenden anorganischen Wachstums sowie durch den Ausbau des bestehenden Geschäftes fortgesetzt werden. Im Rahmen unserer Initial-Coverage-Studie haben wir ein Kursziel von 1,90 € je Aktie ermittelt und vergeben das Rating KAUFEN..
Der AKTIONÄR News
19. November 16:05 Allianz: Geld für Afrika
19. November 15:19 Nel-Aktie sackt nach News von Partner Nikola ab: Was ist da los?
19. November 14:55 TUI: Durchbruch!
19. November 14:19 Wall Street Marktbericht: Dow Jones mit Kursplus erwartet; Uber, Home ...
19. November 13:38 Barrick Gold: Paukenschlag
News im Fokus
Linde Announces Price Increases Effective December 1, 2019
19. November 2019, 12:00
Conference Call zu den Neunmonatszahlen 2019
15. November 2019
Original-Research: PREOS Real Estate AG (von First Berlin Equity Research GmbH): Add
19. November 2019