- WKN: 604700
- ISIN: DE0006047004
- Land: Deutschland
Nachricht vom 25.10.2021 | 09:00
HeidelbergCement AG: Release of a capital market information
/ Share buy-back programme
In the period from October 18, 2021 up to and including October 22, 2021, a total of 136,064 shares were repurchased as part of the ongoing share buy-back programme of HeidelbergCement AG.
The following numbers of shares were repurchased in each case:
|Berliner Straße 6|
|End of News||DGAP News Service|
GBC im Fokus
IGEA Pharma N.V. Realignment to CBD extraction
The goal is to become the quality and cost leader in the field of CBD in Europe. To this end, a GMP pharma compliant plant is being built in Switzerland. The supercritical CO2 extraction process is to be used to achieve the highest standard of quality. The CBD market is growing strongly and with the focus on quality leadership and pure extraction, IGEA Pharma's new business model should be able to occupy an attractive niche market. With the proprietary supercritical CO2-extraction technology, other markets such as vanilla, rose or rosemary can be developed in the medium term. Based on our DCF model, we have determined a fair value of € 1.05 (CHF 1.13) per share and assign a BUY rating.
Der AKTIONÄR News
29. November 11:15 Teamviewer: 80 Prozent im Minus – und es kann noch schlimmer kommen
29. November 11:41 Evotec: "Profiteur der Megatrends im Biotech-Bereich"
29. November 12:00 Bitcoin: Der Rebound läuft – Trading-Chance für Mutige
29. November 12:45 Nel nach wilder Woche: So machen Trader jetzt weiter
29. November 12:49 Standard Lithium: 1.150 Prozent sind nicht genug – Nachfolger steht ...
Original-Research: Gold Mountain Mining Corp. (von hanseatic stock publishing UG (haftungsbeschränkt)): Gold Mountain Mining Corp.
29. November 2021