Haier Smart Home Co., Ltd.
- WKN: A2JM2W
- ISIN: CNE1000031C1
- Land: China
Nachricht vom 14.02.2020 | 18:59
Haier Smart Home Co.,Ltd.: Release according to Article 50 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
Haier Smart Home Co.,Ltd.
/ Third country release according to Article 50 Para. 1, No. 2 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act]
Haier Smart Home Co., Ltd.: Notice on Convening 2020 First Extraordinary General Meeting
- Date of convening the general meeting: 31 March 2020
- Online voting system for A shareholders adopted by the general meeting: Online voting system of general meeting by Shanghai Stock Exchange
- This notification is made for A shareholders. Participation methods for D shareholders please refer to the invitation letter of 2020 first extraordinary general meeting to be published on the company's website:
I. Basic information of the meeting
(I) Type and session of the general meeting:
2020 First Extraordinary General Meeting
(II) Convener of the general meeting: The Board of Directors
(III) Method of voting: A combination of on-site voting and online voting will be adopted for the general meeting
(IV) Date, time and venue of the on-site meeting
Date and time of the meeting: at 2:00 p.m. on 31 March 2020
Venue of the meeting: Room A108, Haier University, Haier Information Park, No.1 Haier Road, Laoshan District, Qingdao City, the PRC
(V) Online voting system, beginning and ending voting date and time
Online voting system: Online voting system of general meeting by Shanghai Stock Exchange
Beginning and ending time of online voting: from 31 March 2020 to 31 March 2020
While adopting the online voting system of Shanghai Stock Exchange, the time for voting through the voting platform of the trading system shall be the trading hours on the date of convening the general meeting, i.e. from 9:15 a.m. to 9:25 a.m., 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. The time for voting through the internet voting platform shall be from 9:15 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on the date of convening the general meeting.
(VI) Voting procedure for margin trading and short selling, refinancing business, accounts of buy-back agreement business and investors of Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect
Voting involving margin trading and short selling, refinancing business, accounts of buy-back agreement business and investors of Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect shall be conducted in accordance with the relevant regulations including the Shanghai Stock Exchange Detailed Rule for Online Voting at Shareholder' Meeting of Listed Companies.
(VII) Public solicitation of voting rights from shareholders
II. Proposals to be considered at the meeting
Proposals to be considered at the general meeting and class of shareholders involved in the voting
1. Disclosure time and media for disclosure of respective proposal
For details please refer to the Announcement on Proposals of the 5th Meeting of the Tenth Session of the Board of Directors of Haier Smart Home Co., Ltd. (L2019-075) and relevant announcements disclosed on China Securities Journal, Shanghai Securities News, Securities Times, Security Daily and the website of Shanghai Stock Exchange on 22 November 2019.
2. Special proposal: Proposal 1
3. Proposals requiring separate counting for small and medium investors: Nil
4. Proposals requiring related shareholders to abstain from voting: Nil
Name of related shareholders to abstain from voting: Nil
5. Proposals involving voting of preferential shareholders: Not applicable
III. Notes to voting at the general meeting
(I) A shareholder of the Company who exercises voting rights through online voting system of general meeting by Shanghai Stock Exchange, may log in either the voting platform of trading system (through the trading terminal of the designated securities companies for trading) or the internet voting platform (website: vote.sseinfo.com) to vote. For an investor who logs in the internet voting platform to vote for the first time, authentication of his/her capacity as a shareholder is required. Please see the explanation on the internet voting platform for the specific operations.
(II) A shareholder who exercises voting rights through the online voting system of general meeting by Shanghai Stock Exchange, may participate in online voting with any of his/her accounts holding shares certificates of the Company if he/she has multiple shareholder accounts. After voting, the ordinary shares of the same class or preferential shares of the same type under all the shareholder accounts of such shareholder shall be deemed as having voted in the same way.
(III) If a voting right is repeatedly exercised through on-site voting, this online voting platform or by other means, the first vote shall prevail.
(IV) Shareholders shall only submit their votes after votes on all proposals are completed.
IV. Attendees of the meeting
(I) Shareholders whose names appear on the register kept by Shanghai Branch of China Securities Depository & Clearing Corporation Limited after the trading hours on the date of record are entitled to attend the general meeting, particulars of which are set out in the table below, and may appoint proxy(ies) in writing to attend and vote at the general meeting. Such proxy(ies) need not to be the shareholder(s) of the Company.
(II) Directors, supervisors and senior management of the Company.
(III) Lawyers engaged by the Company.
(IV) Other persons.
(1) Way of registration: individual shareholders should bring along shareholder account card, his/her identity card and the evidence of shareholding (proxy(ies) should bring along the share certificates account card of the empowered personnel, the evidence of shareholding of the empowered personnel, form of proxy and proxy(ies)'s identity card) to conduct registration; corporation shareholders should bring along the evidence of corporation, shareholder account card, form of proxy and attendant's identity card to conduct registration. Off-site shareholders may conduct registration by fax or letter (based on the fax or letter received by the Company prior to 4:00 p.m. on 25 March 2020).
(2) Time for registration: From 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. from 24 March 2020 to 25 March 2020.
(3) Venue for registration: Department of Securities of Haier Smart Home Co., Ltd., Haier Information Industrial Park, No.1 Haier Road, Qingdao City
(II) Shareholders of overseas listed foreign shares (Shareholders of D Shares)
For details, please refer to the invitation letter of 2020 First Extraordinary General Meeting to be dispatched to D shareholders on the Company's website http://www.haier.net/en/investor_relations/haier/gsgg/ShareholdersMeeting/, information disclosure website https://www.dgap.de/ and German Federal Gazette.
(1) The general meeting will take half a day. Attendees of the general meeting shall be responsible for their own accommodation and travel expenses.
(2) Address: Department of Securities of Haier Smart Home Co., Ltd., Haier Information Industrial Park, No.1 Haier Road, Qingdao City
Postal code: 266101
|Company:||Haier Smart Home Co.,Ltd.|
|Haier Industrial Park, Laoshan District|
|End of News||DGAP News Service|
Anleihe der German Real Estate Capital S.A. stark überdurchschnittlich attraktiv
Die Anleihe der German Real Estate Capital S.A. weist aktuell eine Effektivverzinsung von ca. 14 % auf. Da es sich hier quasi um eine Immobilien-Anleihe handelt, ist das Anleiherisiko überschaubar. Insgesamt verfügt die German Real Estate-Gruppe über 6 Objekte, 24 Bestands- und 22 Handelsobjekte, womit eine Kombination aus stetigen Einnahmen und attraktiven Entwicklerrenditen erreicht wird. Wir stufen die Anleihe als stark überdurchschnittlich attraktiv ein.
Der AKTIONÄR News
13. August 05:44 DAX kämpft mit der 13.000er-Marke – Deutsche Telekom und RWE mit ...
13. August 05:26 K+S mit Zahlen: "Wir kommen gut voran"
13. August 05:02 ThyssenKrupp: Massive Verluste im jüngsten Quartal
12. August 20:39 Dow Jones & Co geben wieder Gas: Tesla, Apple und Microsoft die ...
12. August 20:00 10.000 Euro für Sie – EXKLUSIV: 100 % mit dem Optionsschein-Paket
News im Fokus
Deutsche Wohnen SE: Deutsche Wohnen schärft Bestandsprofil und setzt weitere Impulse für Neubau und Klimaschutz in Deutschland
13. August 2020, 06:56
Webcast Q2 Results 2020
14. August 2020
Original-Research: Surteco Group SE (von Sphene Capital GmbH): Buy
13. August 2020