- WKN: A2GS40
- ISIN: DE000A2GS401
- Land: Germany
Nachricht vom 29.01.2020 | 01:33
Software AG to accelerate business transformation with increased strategic investments in FY 2020
Software AG / Key word(s): Forecast
Ad hoc Disclosure (Inside Information according to article 17 MAR)
Software AG to accelerate business transformation with increased strategic investments in FY 2020.
- Software AG announces FY 19 financial results: delivering solid performance in a year of significant transformation with 1 percent growth in both total Product and Group Revenue.
- Year One of Helix strategy delivering operational benefits and improved sales engine.
- Now targeting increased DBP (excl. Cloud & IoT) product bookings growth in FY 2020 of +10% to +15%.
- Shifting to subscription leads to flat Total Product Revenue while underlying business delivers bookings momentum.
- Further investments planned to drive business transformation in 2020.
- Operating margin (EBITA, non-IFRS) expectation for FY 2020 set at 20% to 22%, reflecting shift to subscription and incremental investments.
The investments made in 2019 in product, sales and go-to-market, subscription and its partner channel have started to pay off and further clarify the company's way forward. The Management Board believes now is the right time to make further investments in 2020, with a view to delivering higher sales growth earlier than first planned. Those investment areas are:
- Sales efforts - helping reinforce and enhance the Group's presence in key regions;
- Subscription - responding to the success of 2019 by accelerating initiatives such as the build-out of the Group's new Customer Success function;
- Marketing - adding resource to ensure the Group's teams can continue their contribution to its newly energized pipeline;
- Partnerships - bringing forward investments designed to activate the Group's channel in a growing market;
- Culture - accelerating cultural change to drive growth
An analyst & media call will be held on Wednesday, 29 January 2020 at 09:30 CET.
For further details refer to the corresponding press release and the Software AG website.
Darmstadt, January 29, 2020
The Management Board
Person making the notification:
Senior Manager Investor Relations
Tel: +49 6151 92 1106
|Phone:||+49 (0)6151 92-1900|
|Fax:||+49 (0)6151 92-34 1899|
|Listed:||Regulated Market in Frankfurt (Prime Standard); Regulated Unofficial Market in Berlin, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Hanover, Munich, Stuttgart, Tradegate Exchange|
|EQS News ID:||962971|
|End of Announcement||DGAP News Service|
Events im Fokus
1./2. Juni 2022: Fachkonferenz Immobilien & Software | IT
13./14. Juli 2022: Fachkonferenz Beteiligungsgesellschaften & Consumer/Leisure
12./13. Oktober 2022: Fachkonferenz Finanzdienstleistungen/Technologie
Der AKTIONÄR News
26. Mai 10:00 Marinomed: Biotech-Geheimtipp mit starken Zahlen
FY 2021/22 Preliminary Results
02. Juni 2022
Original-Research: GBC Insider Focus Index (von GBC AG): GBC Insider Focus Index
25. Mai 2022