- WKN: A2GS40
- ISIN: DE000A2GS401
- Land: Germany
Nachricht vom 29.01.2020 | 01:33
Software AG to accelerate business transformation with increased strategic investments in FY 2020
Software AG / Key word(s): Forecast
Ad hoc Disclosure (Inside Information according to article 17 MAR)
Software AG to accelerate business transformation with increased strategic investments in FY 2020.
- Software AG announces FY 19 financial results: delivering solid performance in a year of significant transformation with 1 percent growth in both total Product and Group Revenue.
- Year One of Helix strategy delivering operational benefits and improved sales engine.
- Now targeting increased DBP (excl. Cloud & IoT) product bookings growth in FY 2020 of +10% to +15%.
- Shifting to subscription leads to flat Total Product Revenue while underlying business delivers bookings momentum.
- Further investments planned to drive business transformation in 2020.
- Operating margin (EBITA, non-IFRS) expectation for FY 2020 set at 20% to 22%, reflecting shift to subscription and incremental investments.
The investments made in 2019 in product, sales and go-to-market, subscription and its partner channel have started to pay off and further clarify the company's way forward. The Management Board believes now is the right time to make further investments in 2020, with a view to delivering higher sales growth earlier than first planned. Those investment areas are:
- Sales efforts - helping reinforce and enhance the Group's presence in key regions;
- Subscription - responding to the success of 2019 by accelerating initiatives such as the build-out of the Group's new Customer Success function;
- Marketing - adding resource to ensure the Group's teams can continue their contribution to its newly energized pipeline;
- Partnerships - bringing forward investments designed to activate the Group's channel in a growing market;
- Culture - accelerating cultural change to drive growth
An analyst & media call will be held on Wednesday, 29 January 2020 at 09:30 CET.
For further details refer to the corresponding press release and the Software AG website.
Darmstadt, January 29, 2020
The Management Board
Person making the notification:
Senior Manager Investor Relations
Tel: +49 6151 92 1106
|Phone:||+49 (0)6151 92-1900|
|Fax:||+49 (0)6151 92-34 1899|
|Listed:||Regulated Market in Frankfurt (Prime Standard); Regulated Unofficial Market in Berlin, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Hanover, Munich, Stuttgart, Tradegate Exchange|
|EQS News ID:||962971|
|End of Announcement||DGAP News Service|
GBC im Fokus
IGEA Pharma N.V. Realignment to CBD extraction
The goal is to become the quality and cost leader in the field of CBD in Europe. To this end, a GMP pharma compliant plant is being built in Switzerland. The supercritical CO2 extraction process is to be used to achieve the highest standard of quality. The CBD market is growing strongly and with the focus on quality leadership and pure extraction, IGEA Pharma's new business model should be able to occupy an attractive niche market. With the proprietary supercritical CO2-extraction technology, other markets such as vanilla, rose or rosemary can be developed in the medium term. Based on our DCF model, we have determined a fair value of € 1.05 (CHF 1.13) per share and assign a BUY rating.
Der AKTIONÄR News
03. Dezember 18:19 Musterdepot-Titel BHP: Es geht voran
03. Dezember 19:02 Dow Jones: Es hört nicht auf...
03. Dezember 19:50 Commerzbank und Deutsche Bank: "Bitte keine großzügige ...
03. Dezember 20:20 Apple unter Druck – aber die Lage hellt sich langsam auf
03. Dezember 21:33 Schlussglocke: Dow Jones schließt schwache Woche mit weiterem Minus ab
News im Fokus
Allianz SE: Allianz kündigt Abschluss eines Rückversicherungsvertrages in den USA an
03. Dezember 2021, 07:03
FY 2020/2021 Financial Results
16. Dezember 2021
Original-Research: CEWE Stiftung & Co. KGaA (von GSC Research GmbH): Kaufen
02. Dezember 2021