Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated
Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated
- WKN: 856244
- ISIN: US2536511031
- Land: Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
Nachricht vom 12.12.2019 | 14:00
Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated Reaffirms 2019 Outlook, provides guidance for 2020 and 2021
Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated / Key word(s): Forecast
December 12, 2019 - North Canton, Ohio, United States of America - Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated (ISIN: US2536511031, the "Company") announced today that it is reaffirming its 2019 financial outlook, while providing guidance for 2020 and targets for 2021.
For 2019, the Company's reaffirmed outlook is as follows:
- Total revenue of approximately $4.4 billion;
- Adjusted EBITDA of $400 million to $410 million, which represents 25% to 28% growth over 2018;
- Net cash provided by operating activities of $120 million to $150 million;
- Capital expenditures of approximately $50 million; and
- Free cash flow of $70 million to $100 million.
For 2020, the Company's guidance is:
- $4.2 billion to $4.3 billion of revenue, approximately flat on a constant currency basis and after accounting for an approximate $100 million reduction from divestitures;
- Adjusted EBITDA of $430 million to $470 million, which includes a modest impact from divestitures;
- Net cash provided by operating activities of $170 million to $200 million, representing growth of approximately 30% to 40% from the 2019 outlook;
- Capital expenditures of approximately $70 million, including growth capital and internal systems investments;
- Free cash flow of $100 million to $130 million; and
- Leverage ratio in the mid-3x's by the end of 2020, a decrease from the mid-4x's at year-end 2019.
For 2021, the Company is targeting:
- Revenue growth towards the low end of its previously announced range of 2 - 4%;
- Adjusted EBITDA margin is now in excess of 12%;
- Free cash flow of greater than $200 million; and
- Leverage ratio of less than 3x and return on invested capital in the mid-teens.
The Company expects to report its 2019 fourth quarter and full-year financial results in mid-February 2020.
Non-GAAP Financial Measures and Other Information
For 2020 adjusted EBITDA, the Company expects its DN Now transformation initiatives to yield approximately $130 million of gross savings. Partially offsetting these gains in 2020, the Company expects typical inflation, certain non-recurring items and a modest impact from near-term divestitures and related actions. In addition, the 2020 outlook includes incremental investments in future revenue growth opportunities.
Free cash flow is a non-GAAP financial measure defined as net cash provided by operating activities less capital expenditures. The leverage ratio is a non-GAAP financial measure defined as net debt to trailing 12 months adjusted EBITDA. Return on invested capital (ROIC) is a non-GAAP financial measure defined as tax-affected non-GAAP operating profit divided by invested capital.
For additional information regarding the Company's use of non-GAAP financial measures, please refer to the Company's financial statements as published under https://investors.dieboldnixdorf.com/.
North Canton, December 12, 2019
|Company:||Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated|
|5995 Mayfair Road|
|44720 North Canton, OH|
|Phone:||+1 330 490 6046|
|Fax:||+1 330 490 4450|
|Listed:||Regulated Market in Frankfurt; Regulated Unofficial Market in Berlin, Munich, Stuttgart, Tradegate Exchange; NYSE|
|EQS News ID:||934655|
|End of Announcement||DGAP News Service|
Anleihe der German Real Estate Capital S.A. stark überdurchschnittlich attraktiv
Die Anleihe der German Real Estate Capital S.A. weist aktuell eine Effektivverzinsung von ca. 14 % auf. Da es sich hier quasi um eine Immobilien-Anleihe handelt, ist das Anleiherisiko überschaubar. Insgesamt verfügt die German Real Estate-Gruppe über 6 Objekte, 24 Bestands- und 22 Handelsobjekte, womit eine Kombination aus stetigen Einnahmen und attraktiven Entwicklerrenditen erreicht wird. Wir stufen die Anleihe als stark überdurchschnittlich attraktiv ein.
Der AKTIONÄR News
06. August 14:32 Devisen: Türkische Lira stürzt auf Allzeit-Tief
06. August 14:10 Nächster Fehlversuch: DAX-Aufschwung bewegt sich auf dünnem Eis
06. August 14:00 Uber kauft zu – und wie
06. August 13:49 BioNTech: Starke News am laufenden Band
News im Fokus
Henkel AG & Co. KGaA: Henkel mit robuster Geschäftsentwicklung trotz starker Belastungen durch COVID-19-Pandemie
06. August 2020, 07:34
Q2 Results 2020
06. August 2020
Original-Research: Almonty Industries Inc. (von First Berlin Equity Research GmbH): Kaufen
06. August 2020