- WKN: A2GS60
- ISIN: DE000A2GS609
- Land: Deutschland
GBC im Fokus
IGEA Pharma N.V. Realignment to CBD extraction
The goal is to become the quality and cost leader in the field of CBD in Europe. To this end, a GMP pharma compliant plant is being built in Switzerland. The supercritical CO2 extraction process is to be used to achieve the highest standard of quality. The CBD market is growing strongly and with the focus on quality leadership and pure extraction, IGEA Pharma's new business model should be able to occupy an attractive niche market. With the proprietary supercritical CO2-extraction technology, other markets such as vanilla, rose or rosemary can be developed in the medium term. Based on our DCF model, we have determined a fair value of € 1.05 (CHF 1.13) per share and assign a BUY rating.
Der AKTIONÄR News
29. November 09:29 Valneva, Moderna & Co: Impfstoff-Aktien kräftig im Plus – neue ...
29. November 09:33 Deutsche Bank: Abverkauf – positive Nachricht geht völlig unter
29. November 10:00 Axon: Die volle Ladung
29. November 10:07 Letzte Chance: Nvidia und Bitcoin im Metaverse. Verdopplung bis 2025
29. November 10:07 Thyssenkrupp: Das wird der Gamechanger
Original-Research: MS Industrie AG (von Montega AG): Kaufen
29. November 2021