MAN OIL GROUP AG
- WKN: A1JH3Z
- ISIN: CH0126050563
- Land: Schweiz
Nachricht vom 17.04.2012 | 08:56
MAN OIL GROUP AG: Pre-commissioning work commences on innovative environmental waste management solution at TNK-BP refinery
MAN OIL GROUP AG / Key word(s): Product Launch
Man Oil Group AG
Zug, Switzerland, April 17, 2012 - Man Oil Group AG, the Swiss based environmentally friendly oil-sludge treatment specialist, today confirms that pre-commissioning work has commenced at LINIK, the Ukrainian refinery of TNK-BP (the joint-venture between the Russian Tumen Oil Company and British Petroleum). The STORM 15 (Sludge Treatment Oil Recovery Machine) has been developed and will be operated by MOG AG.
The award of the contract was made on July 1, 2011 following a tender process in which one of the key selection criteria was a guaranteed high capacity of environmentally friendly processing. The first stage of the project at the LINIK site provides processing of waste oil products and consists of additional cleaning of processed mixtures in order to return hydrocarbons to primary refining processes and increase environmental safety.
STORM-15 is an economical, environmentally friendly, technological solution for the upstream and downstream markets' treatment of oil waste, efficiently processing even heavy oil sludge types. Its technology has been developed following three years' research and development at the Company's scientific laboratories and engineering bureaus, working with leading international industry experts.
The Man Oil Group technology creates new standards for the oil industry and delivers the following benefits:
- environmentally friendly processing of oil sludge which does not change the chemical structure of recovered hydrocarbons to form any new toxic elements;
- recovery of up to 95% hydrocarbons from oil sludge;
- throughput capacity of 15 m3/h allows processing and cleaning of one
80,000 m3sludge pit per season;
- processing of most types of incoming sludge (oil contaminated soil, oil contaminated liquid);
- delivery of results within the current corporate HSE (Health Safety and Environment) standards, corporate environmental expertise and control procedures that are applicable to oil companies such as the strict environmental control over the activities of their contractors and sub-contractors at their sites.
Genadi Man, Man Oil Group President and CEO, said:
Evgeniy Belenko, Director of Scientific Department, Man Oil Group Russia:
Vladimir Kirillov, Head of the Russian Environmental Control Authority (RosPrirodNadzor):
Man Oil Group AG t.: +41 41 500 16 90
- Man Oil Group is a Swiss company which provides complex treatment of oil sludge and oil-contaminated soils on an industrial scale with waste bioremediation thus facilitating the separation and recovery of up to 95 % of hydrocarbons. The treatment method is designed to be environmentally friendly. Man Oil Group has operations in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan. Technological solutions and reagents used in the recycling have been developed by Man Oil Group with the Ukrainian Institute for Soil Science and Agrochemistry.
- STORM-15 machinery can be tailored to the individual requirements of the customers and the particular circumstances of each site. Their flexible, automated control system minimizes human intervention and delivers results in line with pre agreed and installed parameters.
- Shares in Man Oil Group AG were admitted to trading on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange on July 13, 2011.
End of Corporate News
17.04.2012 Dissemination of a Corporate News, transmitted by DGAP - a company of EquityStory AG.
The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.
DGAP's Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases.
Media archive at www.dgap-medientreff.de and www.dgap.de
NEW STAGE OF DEVELOPMENT: MAN OIL GROUP AG ENT ...
Tests confirm industry record for Man Oil Grou ...
MAN OIL GROUP AG: Pre-commissioning work comme ...
MAN OIL GROUP AG: Proposed Appointment
Man Oil Group AG signs agreement with TNK-BP f ...
Anleihe im Fokus
7,75% p.a. - Rendite aus Familienhand
– Zeichnungsstart: 23. Mai – Börse Frankfurt
– Zeichnung ab 1.000 Euro
– Laufzeit 5 Jahre
– WKN: A1TNA7
– 100% Rückzahlungskurs
Syzygy AG: Aktie kaufen
Die nach den ersten drei Monaten des laufenden Jahres von Syzygy präsentierten Zahlen liegen im Rahmen unserer Erwartungen. Angesichts unserer unveränderten Prognosen behalten wir das bisherige Kursziel von 5 € bei und erneuern das Rating KAUFEN.
Event im Fokus
38. m:access Analystenkonferenz München
Zeit: 9:30 Uhr - 17.00 Uhr
Ort: Börse München
Der AKTIONÄR News
23. Mai 14:05 Allianz-Aktie: Würdigung durch die Analysten
23. Mai 12:58 Aixtron-Aktie unter Druck: Kommt der Neustart?
Original-Research: Analytik Jena AG (von Montega AG): Kaufen
23. Mai 2013