Fair Value REIT-AG
- WKN: A0MW97
- ISIN: DE000A0MW975
- Land: Deutschland
Nachricht vom 18.03.2010 | 07:30
Fair Value REIT-AG reorganizes asset management
Fair Value REIT-AG / Miscellaneous 18.03.2010 07:30 Dissemination of a Corporate News, transmitted by DGAP - a company of EquityStory AG. The issuer / publisher is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.
- Contractual relationships with IC Real Estate Group restructured - Three retail properties and one office property sold - Rental success reduces vacancies within the group by 50% Munich, March 18, 2010 - Fair Value REIT-AG has put its asset management on a new basis. Moreover, a total of four properties were sold as part of an adjustment of the portfolio. In addition, rental successes have cut the former vacancies within the Group by half. In detail the services outsourced to third parties have been reduced and the contractual relationships with IC Real Estate Group have been restructured. As part of this restructuring, the former agreement for asset management and corporate services, which originally had a duration until the middle of 2011, was replaced by a new service agreement for accounting with IC Immobilien Service GmbH (ICIS), which has a fixed term through to the end of 2012. In future, Fair Value REIT-AG will take over the operating asset management, previously performed by the service provider. Instead of the hitherto agreed remuneration, which was 20% of the amount to be disbursed prior to deduction of the remuneration within the meaning of the REIT Act, both fixed and variable remuneration components have been agreed to in the new contract. These are geared to the rent actually received by the proportionate total portfolio. Remuneration in 2010 totals 0.75% of the projected rent due to Fair Value. The total remuneration for accounting as a percentage of actual rent will hence fall when the portfolio grows in future. In addition, the property management for the direct holdings, with which ICIS has also been mandated, has been expanded at unchanged conditions and now includes additional reporting requirements for Fair Value's real estate holdings in subsidiaries and associated companies that are managed by ICIS as well. At the same time, the fixed period for this agreement has also been extended by around 18 months through to the end of 2012. Frank Schaich, Fair Value REIT-AG's CEO, welcomes this restructuring of the contractual relationships with the IC Immobilien Group: 'In addition to the strategic asset management, we have decided to take operating asset management also into our own hands. We are pleased that IC Real Estate Group was ready to make the corresponding changes despite our existing agreements.' He highlights the advantages that the new regulation offers for both parties: 'Fair Value REIT-AG will achieve a further reduction in general administrative costs as the portfolio grows in future. In addition, the IC Immobilien Group benefits from the improved ability to forecast their fee income.' Three retail properties and one office building sold In view of the planned reduction of retail properties in the portfolio of existing properties, three retail buildings in Hamm, Passau and Seligenstadt and one office property in Aachen were sold to several buyers for a total price of EUR 8.2 million. Transfer of ownership is expected for the end of the first quarter of 2010. The sale of the office property was considered strategically appropriate due to its problematic microlocation with a resulting vacancy rate of around 50% of the property's floor space. Around 70% of the funds accruing to the subsidiaries which held the properties will be used to repay financial liabilities, and the remainder will be added to cash and cash equivalents. Rental success halves existing vacancies within the group The 8,220 m² of vacant space at the end of 2009 at a logistics property in Cologne owned by one of the subsidiaries was fully let with effect from May 1, 2010 to an expanding, existing tenant. This allowed 50% of the vacancies within the Group as of December 31, 2009 to be cut. At the same time, the same tenant took over the space of tenants with leases coming due later in 2010 and in 2012. As a result, all of the logistics space in the property is now rented to the one single tenant for five years. In addition, it was possible to extend a rental agreement with comdirect bank for an office property in Quickborn held by an associated company ahead of time. The rental agreement, which was due to expire in May 2012, was prolongated by a further five year term through to May 2017. As compensation for the premature extension, the rent was reduced to the current market level from January 2010 onwards. Fair Value's CEO Frank Schaich, is very pleased with this proof of the company's successful, proactive property and asset management: 'Even before we had a very low vacancy rate of less than 5% of the proportionate potential rent. Now we have succeeded in cutting this even further. Taking into account the reduction of vacant space resulting from the sale of the office property in Aachen, the lease up in Cologne will lead to a 58% reduction in the total vacant space of our direct holdings and subsidiaries compared to the end of 2009.' He views these rental successes as further improvement of the stability of rental income: 'The premature extension of the rental agreement in Quickborn and the early follow-on rental in Cologne mean that we have already worked through almost 75% of the rental income due for extension in 2012.' Company profile Munich-based Fair Value REIT-AG focuses on the acquisition, leasing, property management and sale of commercial properties in Germany. Its investment activities focus primarily on offices, logistics and retail properties in German regional centers. As a REIT-AG, Fair Value is not subject to corporation or trade tax and benefits from the exit tax privilege when purchasing properties. Fair Value's USP is that - in addition to investing directly in real estate - it also acquires interests in closed-end real estate funds. In its 'Participations' segment, Fair Value currently participates in 13 closed-end real estate funds in a highly diversified portfolio of 48 properties with a total rental area of 415,829 m² and a market value of around EUR 480 million as of December 31, 2009 (Fair Value's share of this portfolio totaled around EUR 191 million on December 31, 2009). In its 'Direct Investments' segment, Fair Value owns a portfolio of 32 commercial properties in Schleswig-Holstein. These have a rental area of more than 42,948 m² and are mostly used as bank branches. These properties had a total market value of around EUR 46 million as of December 31, 2009. On December 31, 2009, the proportion of the entire portfolio due to Fair Value had a market value of around EUR 236 million. As of December 31, 2009, this proportionate portfolio was 95.5% let in terms of the achievable annual rent of EUR 20.9 million. The rental agreements had a weighted remaining term of 6.3 years on December 31, 2009. Around 46% of the potential rent stems from retail facilities, 40% from offices, 8% is from logistics facilities and 6% from other facilities. Contact Investor & Media Relations cometis AG Dirk Stauer Phone: +49(0)611 - 205855-22 Fax: +49(0)611 - 205855-66 E-mail: email@example.com 18.03.2010 Ad hoc announcement, Financial News and Media Release distributed by DGAP. Media archive at www.dgap-medientreff.de and www.dgap.de
Language: English Company: Fair Value REIT-AG Leopoldstraße 244 80807 München Deutschland Phone: +49 (0)89 9292 815-01 Fax: +49 (0)89 9292 815-15 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Internet: www.fvreit.de ISIN: DE000A0MW975 WKN: A0MW97 Indices: RX REIT All Share Index, RX REIT Index Listed: Regulierter Markt in Frankfurt (Prime Standard); Freiverkehr in München, Stuttgart End of News DGAP News-Service
Fair Value REIT-AG: Bekanntmachung der Einberu ...
Fair Value REIT-AG enjoys successful start to 2016
Fair Value REIT-AG: Preliminary announcement o ...
Fair Value REIT-AG: Jump in earnings for Fair ...
Fair Value REIT-AG sells two properties in Nor ...
Unternehmen im Fokus
SYGNIS AG führt Kapitalerhöhung zum Erwerb der Expedeon Holdings Ltd. durch
Es sollen bis zu 20,5 Mio. neue Aktien ausgegeben werden, wobei den Altaktionären ein Bezugsrecht von 9:11 gewährt wird und der größte Anteil von etwa 80% gegen Expedeon-Anteile getauscht werden soll. Nur ein kleinerer Anteil von etwa EUR 5 Mio. soll im Zuge einer Barkapitalerhöhung mit Bezugsrecht eingenommen werden, bei der die SYGNIS-Aktionäre vom 29. Juni bis 12. Juli 2016 die Möglichkeit haben, dieses auszuüben. Alle Aktien, die nicht von den SYGNIS- oder Expedeon-Aktionären bezogen werden, sollen im Rahmen einer Privatplatzierung qualifizierten Investoren zum Preis von EUR 1,10 je neuer Aktie angeboten werden. Neben der Ausweitung der Produktpalette wird die Übernahme einen starken Zugang zu bereits etablierten direkten Vertriebskanälen in den USA, Asien und Europa ermöglichen.
Zeichnungsfrist neue Aktien: 29. Juni bis 12. Juli 2016
Event im Fokus
61. m:access Analystenkonferenz
Zeit: 09:30 - 17:00 Uhr
Ort: Börse München
GBC im Fokus
"Next Generation SYGNIS"; Geplante Expedeon-Übernahme eröffnet großes Salespotenzial in USA und Asien; Post-Money-Kursziel angehoben
Der DNA-Spezialist Sygnis AG plant eine Kapitalerhöhung. Damit soll unter anderem der Erwerb der im Bereich Proteomik tätigen Expedeon Holdings Ltd. finanziert werden. Neben der Ausweitung der Produktpalette wird die geplante Übernahme einen starken Zugang zu bereits etablierten direkten Vertriebskanälen in den USA, Asien und Europa ermöglichen. Im Rahmen unserer Post-Money-Bewertung heben wir das Kursziel aufgrund der dann verbesserten Risikostruktur sowie der vorhandenen Synergieeffekte auf 3,95 € an. Wir vergeben das Rating KAUFEN.
Der AKTIONÄR News
02. Juli 16:17 3D-Druck-Aktien geben Gas: Aktien im Chart-Check
01. Juli 17:05 Sony: Wird der Japaner KUKA gefährlich?
01. Juli 16:32 Bernecker: KUKA hat noch Potenzial
01. Juli 16:30 Wirecard: US-Zukauf kommt gut an – Aktie vor Kaufsignal
01. Juli 2016
Original-Research: PA Power Automation AG (von BankM - Repräsentanz der biw Bank für Investments und Wertpapiere AG): Kaufen
01. Juli 2016