Edisun Power Europe AG
Edisun Power Europe AG
- WKN: A0KFH3
- ISIN: CH0024736404
- Land: -
Nachricht vom 13.04.2012 | 07:00
Edisun Power Europe AG: 2011 annual result posts sharp rise in power revenues
Edisun Power Europe AG / Key word(s): Final Results 13.04.2012 07:00 Release of an ad hoc announcement pursuant to Art. 53 KR
- Edisun Power for the first time over the 10 million kilowatt-hour mark - Revenues from power sales up by 25% - Net loss down year on year by 14.5% to CHF -0.917m (2010: CHF -1.073m) In the 2011 fiscal year, Edisun Power Europe Ltd. for the first time exceeded the 10 million kilowatt-hour mark in power production, with revenues rising year on year by 25%. Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA), at CHF 3.7m, are up 26% over the previous year (2010: CHF 2.9m), and the operational result rose to a striking CHF 1.02m (2010: CHF 0.06m). Adjusted for exchange rates, power revenues grew by a solid 35%. Financing costs, which are disproportionate for young facilities in their early years, nevertheless brought about a net loss of CHF -0.917m, which still means an improvement of some 14.5% over the previous year (2010: CHF -1.073m). Markus Kohler, ad interim CEO/CFO of Edisun Power Europe Ltd. until February 29, 2012, says: «Crossing the 10 million kilowatt-hour mark is a milestone in the history of the company and an important step towards achieving the critical mass necessary for a stable, positive result.» In 2011 the Edisun Power Group earned 62% of its power revenues outside Switzerland (2010: 65%). CHF 13m for new facilities Installed capacity rose by 21.9% to 11.7 megawatts (2010: 9.6 MW). In France this past fall, 2.1 megawatts (MW) of new capacity went online, which means a doubling of French facilities over 2010. Earnings, however, will only come into full swing in the 2012 financial year, since the facilities did not go online until fall of 2011, the beginning of the winter half-year, a period of less sunshine and lower yields. The beginning of construction of the 2.2-MW plant in Spain, Edisun Power's largest facility, generated considerable investment costs in 2011, so earnings from the plant will not have an effect on the result until it goes online in 2012. All in all Edisun Power invested CHF 13m in new facilities in 2011 (2010: CHF 9m). This growth, with local refinancing, allowed Edisun Power to lay the groundwork for long-term positive earnings development. Double burden for young plant portfolio The financing costs for facilities are always highest in the first years following connection to the grid. Together with straight-line write-off over 25 years, the non-operational double burden of facilities is high especially in the beginning years, which in the case of Edisun Power's young plants has had a negative influence on the net result of CHF -0.917m (2010: CHF -1.073m). This should be taken into account when assessing the company result because the profitability of the facilities over their operational life is clearly given by calculable earnings. This is also borne out by the sharp rise in operational cashflow, which at CHF 1.9 million has doubled compared to the previous year's (2010: CHF 1.0m). To read the annual report on the Edisun Power homepage: http://www.edisunpower.com/en/home-en/investors-en/reporting
Information and Explaination of the Issuer to this News: Edisun Power Group As a listed European solar power producer, the Edisun Power Group develops, finances and operates solar power plants in various European countries. The Edisun Power Group has been active in the Swiss solar power industry since 1997 and is today among the most successful companies in the sector. It has been listed on the main segment of the SIX Swiss Exchange since September 2008. Edisun Power has achieved continuous growth in recent years and today enjoys considerable experience in both national and international projects. As of end December 2011, the company operates 70 solar power plants with total capacity of 11.7 MWp in Switzerland, Germany, Spain and France, while additional facilities are currently under construction in Spain. Contact: Rainer Isenrich, CEO/CFO, Edisun Power Europe Ltd., Tel. 044 266 61 20, E-Mail: email@example.com Heinrich Bruhin, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Edisun Power Europe Ltd., Tel. 044 266 61 20, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 13.04.2012 News transmitted by EquityStory AG. The issuer is responsible for the contents of the release. EquityStory publishes regulatory releases, media releases on the capital market and press releases. The EquityStory Group distributes authentic and real-time financial news for over 1'300 listed companies. The Swiss news archive can be found at www.equitystory.ch/news
Language: English Company: Edisun Power Europe AG Universitätsstrasse 51 8006 Zürich Switzerland Phone: +41 44 266 61 20 Fax: +41 44 266 61 22 E-mail: email@example.com Internet: www.edisunpower.com ISIN: CH0024736404 Swiss Security Number: A0KFH3 Listed: SIX End of Announcement EquityStory News-Service
GBC im Fokus
22. MKK – Münchner Kapitalmarkt Konferenz
Für: Institutionelle Investoren & Presse
Wann: 07. & 08. Dezember 2016, 9 - 17 Uhr
Wo: The Charles Hotel - Rocco Forte Hotels
GBC im Fokus
Nanofocus AG: Kapitalerhöhung für starke Wachstumspläne
In den vergangenen Jahren hat sich die NanoFocus AG zum Ausrüster für moderne Industriemesstechnik entwickelt. Dies eröffnet neue Wachstumsmöglichkeiten. Erwartet werden verstärkte Beauftragungen aus den Bereichen Automotive und Semiconductor und damit deutliche Umsatzsteigerungen. Zur Wachstumsfinanzierung führt die Gesellschaft derzeit eine Kapitalerhöhung durch. Insgesamt schätzen wir die NanoFocus AG als aussichtsreiches Unternehmen mit einer vielversprechenden Technologie ein. In Verbindung mit dem attraktiven Kurspotenzial (Kursziel 2,90 €) vergeben wir das Rating KAUFEN.
Der AKTIONÄR News
04. Dezember 10:40 Anlage-Experten: Tencent schlägt sie alle mit WeChat als ...
04. Dezember 09:40 Große Rotation: Sind Sie wirklich richtig investiert?
04. Dezember 07:05 Lassen Sie einfach Ihr Geld für sich arbeiten!
03. Dezember 13:45 Das doppelte Prozentblatt
03. Dezember 12:01 BB Biotech & Co – Biotechs auf dem Weg zu alter Stärke?
Q3 2016 Results for Rocket Internet SE & Selected Companies
30. November 2016
Original-Research: All for One Steeb AG (von BankM - Repräsentanz der biw Bank für Investments und Wertpapiere AG): Kaufen
02. Dezember 2016